Posted by : Hannah Sunday 22 October 2017

This month I meet some very polite deer who have a special way of asking for food. I discover why some plant nectars contain poisonous toxins. And in the scientific spark, I talk to Iain Couzin from the Max Planck Department of Collective Behaviour. Iain tells me what sparked his interest in becoming a scientist, and how, if his teachers had had their way, he might have been doing something entirely different. 

Download the MP3


Feeding a sika deer in Nara Park, Japan

Quicklinks:

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. OMG a new episode of the BeepCast!! I am excited.
    I've always enjoyed your podcast and so happy to listen to another episode!
    Keep up the great work Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the generous comment! I'm happy to be back with a new series too :-)

      Delete

The Beepcast on iTunes

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

- Copyright © The Behavioural Ecology and Evolution Podcast -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -